About Mrs. Lake
Welcome to Kindergarten! My name is Mrs. Kendra Lake and I am your Tuesday/Thursday Kindergarten Teacher
This is my second year as a Kindergarten teacher at TCS but I have actually began teaching at TCS in 2001 as a Junior High teacher. I am also a TCS parent and a an active volunteer at this wonderful school. Here are some interesting facts about me:
- I taught Junior High at TCS before having my own kids; teaching Junior High at TCS in 2001-2002 and guest teaching 2015-2017.
- I have three children that all attend Trinity Christian School. Jayden (Grade 9), Julia (Grade 7) and Jackson (Grade 4). My children started in 2010 when Jayden was in Grade 1
- My husband, Jay, and I are both very active as volunteers at TCS. I have been a classroom coordinator every year and served on many different committees - KAC (2 different times), TOC, Walkathon, Auction..... I have coached Boys volleyball, girls basketball, track and field. My husband, Jay, actively coaches Volleyball and Basketball.
Jay has primarily helped with coaching volleyball and basketball.
- Jay and I just celebrated 17th wedding anniversary. Jay is from Oregon, Washington.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology and English from Trinity Western University in BC. Bachelor of Education from Simon Fraser University.
- Played varsity rugby at university but I love all sports (especially hockey and volleyball).
- Love coaching and watching her kids play hockey and dance.
- Love to read and bake.
- I love to be outside, go hiking in the mountains, going for bike rides, walking, travelling and going on adventures. :)
- Love coffee! :)